Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This is the life card

Hi Everyone! 

How's your week going?  My oldest son's last day of school is Thursday.  It's hard to believe that he will be in first grade in a couple of months.  Time sure does fly once you have kids.  I'll be back later in the week to show you the goody bags I made for him to pass out to his class on the last day of school.  Today I have a card to share with you.  I made it to play along with a couple of challenges that are going on right now.    The challenges are listed at the bottom of this post. 


The sentiment is from the Summer Vacation stamp set.  The little girl's face is from the Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment from Peachy Keen.  


The Cricut Cartridges I used were CTMH Art Philosophy (Card base, Squares and oval), Pack your Bags (Girl on inner tube).  The twine is from The Twinery


The little girl is on an Action Wobble.  Poor thing is going to get sea sick with all that moving around.  My kids get a kick out of watching the little girl move around. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:



Stuck on U Sketches: I love summer

Bitten by the Bug 2: Water theme

Pink Cricut: Link up party

23 comments:

  1. cute cute cute, love that she moves in that water, thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute. Love the little girl. Excuse me...the seasick little girl. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wobble cards are really cute and the scrap pages are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute cut and love that you put it on the action wobble. Thanks for joining us for the BBTB2 water challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wobble is a great addition to this adorable card. That would be the life! HA!. Great job. So glad you could play along with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great design.... love your little card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE! I sure wish that WERE my life! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooooo cute........Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 challenge.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute,love how she wobbles!Tnanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute is she??? I love how happy and cute this card looks. Thanks for joining the water challenge at BBTB2.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL....Melissa This is too Cute!!!She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, this is super cute! I love cards that make me smile! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable. Love how you put the little girl on a Wobbler. I'm ashamed to say I have that cartridge and I've never used it. You've inspired me to get it out and look at it. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, cute card! I love that little girl on her tube floating around and I love that you put her on an action wobbler. Thanks for joining the water challenge at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute! I just love using action wobbles too! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super fun card. So need to try those wobbles.

    ReplyDelete
  17. No way! What a blast!
    Poor girl...I'm sick sea just watching her! LOL!
    Really, the "action" photo was way more fun then just telling us
    she wobbled!
    Love that! What a hoot...thanks Sooo much for sharing also with us!
    Glad as always to come by!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute, i love how interactive this is. Thanks for sharing your creativitty with us at BBTB2!

    -rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you took the picture of her wobbling- it also looks like me this weekend-- floating around in the pool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute cute cute.......love the action wobble, what a great idea!
    Thanks 4 joining us at SOUS:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so adorable, Melisa! I love that the little girl wobbles...just like she would if she were floating! Fun! Thanks so much for joining us over at SOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete