Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wobble Wednesday "Go Wild" Challenge

It's me again! 

  I just remembered that the Wobble Wednesday "Go Wild" Challenge ends in a couple of hours.  I thought I had until tomorrow for some reason.  The challenge was to create a card or project with a "Go Wild" theme and to use an Action Wobble on it.  I thought it would be fun to make a card with this cute little owl. 


The sentiment is from the You're a Hoot stamp set from Pink by Design.  I love this stamp set because it is all owl themed. 


Here is the owl in action.  


I'm entering this card into the Wobble Wednesday "Go Wild" challenge. 
That's all I have for today, I promise :)

Melisa



4 comments:

  1. Melisa, I think it turned out super cute. You cannot go wrong with little Owls...it's Owl good...lol. The colors are great together. Good job!
    I just got my card up too.

    Have a great day!
    Wobble, wobble,
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! I love the sentiment!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute owl. I've been wanting to try making something with a wobbler. I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sentiment. The colors on this card are just perfect! I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete