Thursday, July 12, 2012

Creative Hidden Tag -~ SOUS Die Cut Challenge

Yeah it's finally Friday! 
Today is my first post as a Stuck on U Sketches Die cut Team member.  I'm so excited to show you my first project.  Our challenge was to make a project with a hidden tag.  Here is my scrapbook layout. 

Below you can see my tag when it isn't hiding under my picture.  I used some twine from Buttercream & Blossom twine from The Twinery at the end of my tag so it would be easy to pull out from behind the picture.   


I cut out this tag from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  It orignally had a small butterfly in the corner of the tag but I hid it using my Gypsy.   


This sentiment is from the To the Moon stamp set from Pink by Design 


These triangle pennants are from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  The half scalloped circle is also from the CTMH cartridge.  

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you'll join us in this fun challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches. 

Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so pretty .. cute banner and great way to hide that tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melisa!
    Welcome again to our team! I'm so glad to have you with us!
    This is such a cute and happy little page!
    The colors are just awesome too! As are those happy pictures! Too cute!

    Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the banner! And of course the absolutely cool hidden tag. This is a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete