Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ink it Pink Challenge & Cameo Creations Challenge

Hi Friends!
  Today I'm here to show you a card I made on my new Silhouette Cameo.   This is the first card I made using only my Cameo. 

I cut out the card base and fire cracker from the Silhouette store.  I also added some Glossy Accents on the fire cracker to make it shine. 

This sentiment is from the Red White and Blue stamp set from Pink by Design. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Ink it Pink Show us some Sparkle Challenge

Cameo Creations Anything Goes Challenge 

You still have until Tuesday to enter in the Ink it Pink Challenge.  I hope you'll join us. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Melisa










7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love where you added the bling, Melisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Melisa! Absolutely love the shape of the card! Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creates! =)
    Toodles!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love that cut and the firecracker =)

    Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations!

    Lots of Love,
    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love the shape you used for this one. Thanks so much for joining in on the Cameo Creations challenge!

    Kristy - Cameo Creations DT : )
    www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a GREAT Shape card!! LOVE the card base and love the firecracker!!!

    TFS and joining us over at Cameo Creations!
    Jessica~ Cameo Creations DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and, by the way...thanks for joining us at Cameo Creations! :)

    ReplyDelete