Monday, July 16, 2012

Ink it Pink: Ribbon Challenge

Hi Friends!

I'm back again today to share a card I made for the Ink it Pink Challenge.  This week's challenge is to use ribbon on your card or project.  Here is my card. 


The stamp I used from Pink by Design's 29 & Holding stamp set.  The cupcake & card base are from the online Silhouette store.  I used Tim Holtz's new summer Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry to ink around the edges of the patterned paper.  


You have until tomorrow to enter this challenge.  I hope you'll join us. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Melisa


3 comments:

  1. What a fun and colorful card! Love it, Melisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Melissa, Love the cupcake! Yummy!
    Toodles,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now see, I love getting older each year! And, I keep reminding my DH that next year he's going to have that surprise party for me as I am turing 40!! Thank you for joining our ribbon challenge this week at Ink It Pink!

    ReplyDelete