Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Peachy Keen Color Inspiration Challenge

Hi! 
 I'm back with another challenge.  I've had a lot of fun playing along with the different Peachy Keen Challenges this month.  This week the challenge was to make a project using these colors. 

Here is the layout I made for this challegne.  I was inspired by the white, yellow and pink.  To make the circles I used my 1 1/4 inch Creative Memories circle punch and punched them out.  The blue and green circles were cut out on patterned paper and the yellow and pink ones were cut out from paint samples that I got from Home Depot.   


For the boys faces I used the  Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment from Peachy Keen.  I used the Baby Steps cartridge for the bath tub die cut.   I couldn't only have one boy in the bath tub since I have twins so I cut out another head and hands and put it where the bird was sitting.  It originally only had one boy on it and a bird sitting next to the boy.  


To make the title I used my Quickutz Relax font.  Remember those?  I've had this font for a while now and never used it, I thought it would be perfect to use for this layout. 


Thanks for stopping by today. 

Melisa


4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Especially with the die cut of the kids in the tub. Very cute! Love the faces.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic scrapbook page! Thanks for linking with Peachy Keen Stamps this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, I love the face stamps that you used.
    Toodles,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I love the face stamps that you used.
    Toodles,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete