Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer BBQ ~ SOUS Die Cut Challenge

Happy Friday!

There is a new challenge going on over at Stuck on U SketchesThis time the challenge is to make a project that is a Summer BBQ theme.  I thought it would be fun to make an invitation to a BBQ. 

 The hot dog is from Lettering Delights Backyard Fun.  I created the card base by using the Offset feature and then welding them together.  I used my Cameo to make my card. 

The sentiment is from My Thoughts Exactly's Grillin' n Chillin' stamp set. 

The ants and sentiment on the inside of the card are also from the Grillin' n Chillin' stamp set.  Aren't those ants cute? 

Don't forget to link up your Summer BBQ projects.  I hope you'll join us.  Click HERE to join us. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Melisa

5 comments:

  1. Love a good hotdog on a summer day!! and thanks so much for posting photos of the inside of your card! that ant is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute sentiment. adorable invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute, Melisa! I especially love those sentiments...adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute Melisa and I love love love the sentiment..LOL I could of used this card today ..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Melisa, Love the bright colors and that hot dog says it all BBQ...lol
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete