Monday, July 16, 2012

Wobble Wednesday Challenge #18

Happy Monday!

Today I'm here to share a card I made for my friend's daughter.  I thought her daughter would love seeing the mermaid on an Action Wobble.  Wobble Wednesday has a challenge going on right now and the challenge is to use an Action wobble and a brad on your card.   I used a flower brad for the flower in her hair.   


The sentiment is from Pink by Design's new stamp set called 29 & Holding.  I also sprayed the blue patterned paper with Smooch spritz in Vanilla Shimmer.  I wanted it to shimmer like the water does in the sun.  I used Peachy Keen's Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment for her face.  Isn't she pretty?


Below you can see the mermaid in action on the Action Wobble.  


The sentiment below is from Pink by Design's Giant Greetings.    


I'm entering this into the Wobble Wednesday Challenge #18: Use a Brad


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a great week. 

Melisa

6 comments:

  1. Super fun card. Need to get me some wobbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super adorable! Great job, and thanks for joining the Wobbles Wednesday Challenge :O)

    Jenny ~ WWed DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Love the little Mermaid image. The PK Stamps Faces are awesome...so I ordered some today and am so super excited. I'm hoping to get my card up Tues, late morning...check back if you get a chance...thanks for the inspiration.
    Have a great day!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete