Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wobble Wednesday "Green & Brown" Challenge


Happy Tuesday Friends!

This week's challenge over at Wobble Wednesday is to make a project using the colors green and brown.  Here is the card I made for this challenge. 


I'm going to send this card to my Grandma.  I think she will get a kick out of the chicken.  The stamp I used is from Joy's Life Barnyard PunsBelow you can see the chicken in action.  


The Cricut Cartridges I used are CTMH Art Philosophy (Card base and Square), Country Life (Chicken) and Create a Critter (Grass-welded together on my Gypsy). 

** Don't forget you still have time to enter my giveaway.  I'm not picking the winner until Thursday July 5, 2012.  Click HERE to go to that post. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Melisa


3 comments:

  1. That is one fun and cute Chicken card. Your Grandma is sure to love it. Love the Sentitment too.

    Have a great day!
    Wobble, Wobble,
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Melissa on winning last weeks Challenge. Now you can tell Grandma how special her card is.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete