Saturday, July 7, 2012

Wobble Wednesday- Red, White and Blue Challenge

Happy Saturday! 
Today I'm here to show a card I made for the Red, White and Blue Challenge going on at Wobble Wednesday.  I cut out the card base and square using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I cut out the crab using my Cameo. 
My fellow design team member Lisa Norris of Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons made this adorable crab cutting file. I fell in love with this crab when I saw it. There are actually 3 crabs. This crab is the angry crab. You can purchase them HERE.   She also has a cute Sea Life cutting file which can be seen HERE.



I popped up the crabs claws and his eyes because I really wanted them to stand out.  The crab is also on an Action Wobble.  Below you can see the crab in action. 


This sentiment is from Pink by Design's Crikey stamp set. 

I wanted the crab's eyebrows to be attached to him while he was on the Action Wobble.  So I cut a piece of metal from a paper clip and then attached it to the back of the crab.  I used glue dots to attach his eyebrows to the paper clip. 


I'm entering this card in the Wobble Wednesday Red White and Blue Challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a great day!

Melisa




5 comments:

  1. love this crab from PPPR and it is so going on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Soooo caauute!! :)

    have a great week!

    hugs,
    hl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Melisa, and I love that you put the little crab on an action wobble! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! The fact that he wobbles makes him seem even crabbier!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is soooo cute! Perfect for a Wobble...love your card.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete