Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cameo Creations Pool Party Challenge

Hi Friends! 


How's going?  Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  My oldest son started school this week so we've been trying to get a routine going.  Cameo Creations has a Pool Party Challenge going on right now.  I thought it would be fun to make a layout using some of the cut files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.  These pictures are from the Pool party we went to before the end of the school year. 



Sorry this isn't the best picture of the layout, I had a hard time taking a picture of both pages.  The wind kept knocking my pages over.  The little boy swimmer is from the Little Swimmers Cutting Files Set.  Isn't he the cutest?  I seriously can't get enough of Lisa's Cutting files.   


The title is also from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.  Lisa gave it away as a freebie last Friday.  You should sign up for her Newsletter, this way you don't miss out on coupons and freebies.  You can sign up for her Newsletter HERE. 


The beach ball is also from the Little Swimmers Cutting Files. 

That's all I have for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I would love it if you would leave me a comment.  I do read all the nice comments you leave.  :)

Melisa


7 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this! Awesome job, Melisa! Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute layout! I love the little boy, so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Cameo Creations!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! And such a great way to use Lisa's files =) Thanks for joining us over at Cameo Creations =)

    Lots of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is so perfect, I love it! Thanks for joining our Pool Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so perfect! Thanks so much for joining us for the Cameo Creations Challenge! :)
    Toodles
    www.monicascreativemadness.com

    ReplyDelete