Monday, August 20, 2012

First day of 1st Grade


Happy Monday!

Today I'm here to show you the card I made for the Ink it Pink Challenge going on over at Pink by Design.  This challenge is about incorporating school supplies on to your card. 

Here is my card.  I made this card on my Cameo.  I used Card Base 6 for my card and scalloped circle.  The frog is from Lettering Delights Toad-ally School Cut it Set.  I found these really cute swirly paper clips that I thought would be really cool to use on my card. 


The sentiment is from Pink by Design's School Days.  I used my son's glue stick to glue down the scalloped circle onto my card base. 


I'm entering this card into Pink by Design's Ink it Pink Challenge 11   I hope you'll join us. 

Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Love the paper clips. What a fun additon to your super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute, Melisa! Love that little Froggy! :)

    ReplyDelete