Thursday, August 16, 2012

Heard you lost a tooth

Last Saturday was my day over at Pink by Design.  I can't believe I forgot to post this cute little card.  I had the post ready to go, I just forgot to publish it.  Oops!  I have a cute little card to show you.  I made this card for my friend's daughter who recently lost her first tooth. 



The sentiments are from the Tooth Fairy stamp set.  The twine is from The Twinery, I used Marigold and Caribbean. 

I thought it would be cute to put the tooth on an Action wobble.  Below you can see him in action.  The card base is Card Base #4 from the Online Silhouette Store.  The tooth is from Dear Tooth Fairy cut it set from Lettering Delights.  The little face is from Peachy Keen's The Cornies Assortment. 

Thanks for stopping by today!


Melisa



No comments:

Post a Comment