Monday, August 27, 2012

Hey Hot Stuff


Happy Monday! 

 Saturday was my day to post over at Pink by Design and I have a fun card to share with you.  I thought it would be fun to make this card for my friend because she is obsessed with mustaches.  Wait that doesn't sound right, Does it? ha ha.  Anyways when I saw this little hot sauce bottle I knew that I just had to make her a card with it. 


The hot sauce bottle is from Lettering Delights Cinco De Mustache Cut it set.  I love this set.  To make the card base I just offset my image.  I then went to the replicate menu and selected the mirror above option.  The next thing I did was group them together and weld them together.  Easy peasy, lemon squeezey!  :)



The sentiments are from Pink by Design's Summer Vacation stamp set.  It's actually 2 different sentiments that I combined.  The first sentiment is "Hey Hot Stuff" and the second is "You are my sunshine". 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Melisa

2 comments: