Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Holding your hand is one of my favorite things


Happy Friday Friends!

This week the challenge going on over at Pink by Design is to create a card, layout or 3D item with a bird or birds on it.  I made a cute owl card to share with you.  I love all things owl and when I saw these owls in the online Silhouette store I knew I just had to have them. 


I used this Square Card to make my card base.  I used the purple 12x12 background shape from this 12x12 background set for my could patterned paper. 



These cute owls can be found HERE in the online Silhouette store.  


I used the To The Moon stamp set for my sentiment.  This sentiment is perfect for the owls since they are holding each others wing. 

I'm entering this in the Ink it Pink Bird Challenge.  I hope you'll join us. 

Have a good week!
Melisa

5 comments: