Monday, August 13, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly August Challenge

Happy Monday!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the August Challenge that is going on over at My Thoughts ExactlyThis month the challenge is to create any project that includes a Pun.  I've always wanted to make a wheel card and I found this cute one on the Silhouette online store. 
 
I Whale-y love you. 

Whale done. 


The sentiments I used are from My Thought's Exactly's Under the Sea stamp set.  They work perfectly for this card.  What I love about this wheel card is that I can put 4 different sentiments on this one card.

You're Whale-y great



Get Whale soon.
This cute little whale is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sea Life Cutting Files.  I put some foam tape under him to make him stand out a little more. 

I'm entering this card into the August Challenge going on over at My Thoughts Exactly. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Melisa

11 comments:

  1. Melissa this is so perfect! I love what you have done with Lisa's file!
    Toodles
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THIS is adorable, that whale is to die for! Thank you for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable! i love whales! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!! I whale-y like your card!! :) Great job! Thanks for joining us at MTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this??? I love this, Melisa! Thanks for sharing it with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining us in the puns challenge over at MTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I love interactive cards, super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at MTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW ADORABLE! I love the spinning sentiments! Thanks for playing along with the My Thoughts Exactly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang this is cute! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so adoreable..whaley beautiful!
    Thanks for joining in at MTE.
    Hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete