Friday, August 24, 2012

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Guest Designer


~~If you are looking for the SOUS Die Cut Challenge CLICK HERE ~~

Hi Everyone!
Today I have a post for you today as a Guest Designer for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.  I love the cutting files Lisa designs. Some of my favorites are the Little Swimmers Cutting Files and the Moody Crab Cutting Files.  If you haven't stopped over and checked out her store you should.  CLICK HERE to go check out her store.  Don't forget to sign up for her newsletter, every Friday there is a freebie. 
 The cutting files that I'm featuring are the Get Well Cutting Files and the Feeling Icky Title

For my title I used last week's Friday Freebie Feeling Icky Title.  Isn't it a great title?  I love the little face, it's too cute. 


The sick bug is from the Get Well Cutting Files.  I just think he is too cute.  The twine is from The Twinery.  I used Ocean and Seaweed



For my second project to share with you I made a card. 


I used the Sick Whale also from the Get Well cutting files.  I used the 4 Scalloped Circles from the online Silhouette store and welded it together to make my card base.  The inside cirlce also comes with the 4 scalloped circle file. 


I sprayed the entire card with Vanilla Shimmer mist to give it some shine.  The sentiment is from You're so Punny stamp set from Joy's Life.  I also used pop dots under the whale but it is hard to tell in the pictures.  But trust me it's there.  :)
Don't forget to stop by and check out Pretty Paper Graphics

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. This layout and card is tooooooooooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both just SOOOO cute, Melisa! Awesome job...thanks for being a Guest Designer for me! :)

    ReplyDelete