Saturday, September 22, 2012

Ghostly Greetings


 
Happy Saturday!  Aren't you glad it's the weekend?  I sure am.  Today is my day over at Pink by Design to share a card I made with you.  I don't know about you but I'm already thinking about Halloween.  I thought it would be fun to make a halloween card.  Here is my card. 
 

I made the card base myself using the online silhouette store.  I used the 3 circles for my card base.  I grouped them together and then welded them together.  After they were welded together I was left with some weird little shapes where the cards were welded together.  So all I did was select my image and then I right clicked on the image and selected "Release compound path" and then clicked on what I wanted to removed and it removed those weird little shapes. 
 
 
The sentiment is from Pink by Design's Ghostly Greetings stamp set.  The little ghost is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Monster Mash Cutting Files. 
 


I thought it would be fun to put the ghost on an action wobble.  Here is he in action.  Isn't he cute?  I can't get over how cute he is. 
 
Hope you have a great weekend!
 
Melisa

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Girlfriend...oh my gosh!
    I just spent forever checking out all your posts...
    wowie wow wow! You are posting the cutest stuff!
    So much fun!
    Lisa is so lucky to have you over at her DT! I'm not sure
    what I like the most because its all so great but the layers
    and layers of the SOUS card you made IS pretty incredible!
    I'm really sorry I've been such a bum about coming by
    and visiting...

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Melisa! How did I miss this? I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete