Sunday, September 30, 2012

Have a Spook-tacular Howl-o-ween

 
Happy Sunday!
 
Today is my last post as a guest designer for My Thoughts Exactly.  I've had a fun time guest designing for them.  I've been wanting to make a shadow box card for a while now and thought it would be fun to make one for Halloween. 
 
 
For the shadow box I used this file from the online silhouette store.  I really wanted the pumpkin to pop so I used a lot of pop dots.  I used two layers of pop dots behind the pumpkin.  You can see all the pop dots below. 

 
For the banner I used the 2 banner labels file from the online silhouette store.   The twine is Trendy Twine's Orange Licorice.  I used 3 Girl JAM's Bow Maker to make my twine bow. 



For my sentiment I used the Fright Night Phrases stamp set.  

 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week!
 
Melisa


9 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your shadow box. Colors and papers are gorgeous. And I like the way you made your pumpkin pop.

    Thanks for the touch of Trendy Twine.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cute! Thanks for being a GD with us over at MTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a awesome project!!! It's perfect!!! Thanks so much for guest designing with us at MTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally the cutest little pumpkin card I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Melisa,adore what you have done!
    It`s been great having you over on MTE and looking forward to seeing more.
    Big hugs
    Tracy
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for designing with us, I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I love it and am sooo going to scraplift it! Thanks for guesting with us over at MTE!

    ReplyDelete