Monday, September 17, 2012

My Thoughts Exactly September Guest Designer

 
Happy Monday Friends! 
 
Last month I entered the monthly challenge over at My Thoughts Exactly and the design team picked my card and chose me to be the guest designer for the month of September.  Well yesterday was my first post over at My Thoughts Exactly as their September Guest designer.  My son was invited to a classmates birthday party this past weekend and I thought it would be fun to make the birthday girl a card.  Here is the card I made. 
 
 
I used the Thank You card for the card base.  The sentiment I used is from the Big Thoughts stamp set.  


This adorable little panda bear is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Birthday Panda Cutting Files.  The Scalloped Rectangle is also from the online silhouette store.  



 
 The birthday girl loves pink so I used a lot of Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry distress ink around the sentiment and the card.  I also put some pop dots under the panda bear and the sentiment box.   
 
Have a great day!
 
Melisa



4 comments:

  1. Love this panda and the red you selected. Great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a email subscriber and follower so as soon as I saw tis I had to stop by and tell you how Cute this is!!Stinkin Cute!Adorable!!and Fun!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get over how darn cute that panda is!

    ReplyDelete