Tuesday, September 11, 2012

~~Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team Member~~

 
Hi Everyone!
 
 
Happy Wednesday!  Hope you are having a good week.  I have some exciting news to share with you today.  I am one of the new members of the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team.  I so honored to be on this design team.  Here are a couple of projects that I have made using Get Well Cutting Files.   

 
 

Isn't this little guy super cute?  

 
This cute crab is from the Moody Crab Cutting File
 
 
This adorable whale is from the Sea Life Cutting File.   
 
 
Did you see the newest releases?  I am in love with the Monster Mash Cutting files.  I can't wait to get my hands on them. 
 
 
I hope you'll stop by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to see the other design team members and check out their blogs. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today. 
 
Melisa
 

6 comments:

  1. Your projects are amazing! Congrats on making the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful projects! Congrats on making the design team! I can't wait to get started working on some projects with these new files! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats...your work is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Super excited to be on the team with you! Love all your creations... can't wait to see what you come up with next =)

    lots of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete