Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shark Tank Layout

 
Hi Everyone! 
 
Today is my first post as a Design team member for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I'm really excited to share this layout that I made with you.  This summer I took my 3 boys to the Aquarium of the Pacifc in Long Beach.  They had to so much fun.  They especially liked looking at the shark tank.  Here is a picture of my oldest son at the shark tank. 
 

I used the Fishy Friends Cutting Files for the sharks.  I love the expressions on the sharks faces.  For the pennant banner I used the 5 Arrow chevron border strips and just removed the inside pieces.  To remove the inside pieces I selected my image, then right clicked and selected Release compound path.  Then I just selected the pieces I wanted to remove and then deleted them. 
  I used the 6 banner set to make my pennant banner.  The twine I used is caribbean from The Twinery.  


I love that it looks like the shark is smiling in the picture.  This shark is a perfect match for this picture.  

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to see what my fellow design team members made. 
 
Have a great day!
 
Melisa


1 comment:

  1. What a cute layout, Melisa! Those sharks are perfect for that photo! I'm so happy to have you on my DT. :)

    ReplyDelete