Thursday, September 20, 2012

We Rake, We Pile, We Jump ~SOUS Challenge~


 
Happy Friday!

Hi Crafty Friends.  Today is the start of another challenge at Stuck on U Sketches.  This week the challenge is "We rake, We pile, We jump" (Leaves challenge).  I saw this card over at SVGCuts.com and knew this was the perfect card for the challenge. 
 

This card is from the September Scenes Stand Up Cards SVG Kit.  


I love this card because there are so many different layers to it.  The apples are from the online silhouette store.  I cut a bunch of them of them out and then placed them on the card.  


The twine is Seaweed from The Twinery.  The sentiment is from Joy's Life It's all Fall Puns stamp set.  I used the 6 banner set for the pennant for the sentiment.    



I used my Tim Holtz Woodgrain Embossing folder to emboss the tree trunks and squirel.  


This pumpkin is from the online Silhouette Store.  You can find the pumpkin HERE.    

 
This is the back of the card.  I cut out some extra leaves and apples to add to the back of the card. 
 
I hope you like my card and you'll join us in this challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Melisa


5 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Melisa! It looks like it was so fun to make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melissa, this is perfect....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and so darn creative. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card, Melisa! Love all the different panels .. you outdid yourself this time! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Buddy! This is so adorable!! You're a real pro with the Silhouette now!!

    ReplyDelete