Tuesday, October 2, 2012

3 Girl JAM/Pretty Papers Pretty Ribbons Co-blog Hop


 
Welcome to the 3 Girl JAM/Pretty Papers Pretty Ribbons Co-blog Hop!

 
If you came from Carri's Blog then you are in the right spot.  If you would like to start at the beginning of the blop hop start HERE.  3 Girl Jam and Pretty Papers Pretty Ribbons have teamed up for this fabulous blog hop! We are using PPPR cut files, digital clip art, and digital paper packs Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and 3GJ crinkle ribbon 3 Girl JAM

 


To make my purple background I used the Halloween Circles and Spots graphic paper from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  This is my first time using graphic papers and I have to say it was super easy.  I can't wait to use them again. 
 
  
For Dracula I used the Monster Mash Cutting Files.  When I showed my boys my card they loved it, They all said that Dracula was awesome.  My boys love it when I use my Action wobbles, so I thought it would be fun to put him on one.  He is too cute!  
I used the Spooky Bundle from 3 Girl JAM for the green crinkle ribbon.  I love the green crinkle ribbon.  It cordinates great with the purple background. 
 
 
My sentiment is from My Thoughts Exactly Fright Night Phrases stamp set. 

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons is going to be having a sale this weekend.  Did you see all the new releases?  I hope you'll head on over to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and take advantage of the sale. 




~~~~~Oh before I forget there are some prizes up for grabs.~~~~~
PRIZES:

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and 3 Girl Jam are both offering a $25 gift card to their store!
How to win: You must be a follower of PPPR and 3GJ's blogs. You must also comment on every blog in this hop.
For an additional entry: LIKE PPPR and 3GJ on facebook then go back to those two blogs and let them know you liked them on facebook.

Prize winners will be announced on PPPR and 3GJ blogs on Sunday October 7. 
 
 
 Thanks so much for hopping along with us today.   
 Your next stop is Madge.  

33 comments:

  1. Your card is so very cute. Great colors and a fun image

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple background paper is absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Cheri - 3 GJ DT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, Melisa! He's so cute on an action wobble! So happy to be a part of this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEEEEEEEEEk! he is too cute! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is AWESOME! I love that file!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with your boys. dracula is awesome.

    craftingwithblue@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boys have fun taste, this Dracula IS Frightfully delightful, hehe!! Awesome job and I love the background paper!!!!! So do you print the graphics paper??? If so do you know where we could get ink cartridges cheaper than in stores...

    Super fun Card ..
    jerri255@eastlink.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Love that card shape and Dracula is fabby. I'm going to have to try digi papers.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this!!! and you're right digital paper is so fun and easy!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i haven't heard of graphic papers, but think this one is cool, as is your card. Thanks for sharing!

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melisa this is incredible!! Love the Monster Mash set and the Avengers ;) Gotta get them both!!

    Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool purple polka dotted paper! Yes, the green goes great as the accent ribbon behind him. I like your style. Thank you for taking time to hop with us today. jellybeankahler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card Melisa! I love that adorable little dracula :-) Great job as always!

    calbekah at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card with handsome Dracula :)

    kavitha
    www.snapkavi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Love your card Dracula is super spooky love the colors and the layering. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Melissa - this is such a fabulous card - love it :-))) TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Melissa-such an adorable card and your little dracula is too cute!! Glad to be on the hop with you : ) Abby 3GJDT

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute is this????? I vant to suck your blood..... hee hee super cute little vampire and the purple dot paper behind it is super cute, i also love the way you used the ribbon.
    {love love}
    Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a fun card Melissa!! Love it!!!

    Loving this hop!

    Toodles
    Monica

    www.monicascreativemadness.com
    simplycricutting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Wow! What a perfect image for an Action Wobble! This card is "spooktacular"!!!
    TFS
    Midge :)
    scrappinmidge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great card!!!! Love the paper and the fun cut!!! Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhh he is so frightful lol!!! Really adorable card, love the shape and I am sure the action wobble makes it perfect! Great job - TFS msmith38652@gmail.com
    http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Is this cute or what?! I love the shaped card and that little vampire is so Fright-fully delightful! ;) I love the purple background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww ... So cute ... Love the paper :)

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Too stinkin' cute! Love the purple paper!

    ReplyDelete