Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bubble, Bubble Toil and Trouble


If you are looking for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Blog Hop CLICK HERE

Happy Saturday!
 
Today is my day to post over at Pink by Design.  I made a shaped card to share with you.  I used the Spooky Soiree cut it set from Lettering Delights for the cauldron and the bottle.  I placed them the way I wanted them and then used the offset feature to make the outline of the shapes.  I then opened the replicate window and selected mirror left.  Then I just lined them up, grouped them together and then welded the card base together. 
 
 
For my sentiment I used the Ghostly Greetings stamp set from Pink by Design.  The twine is Orange Licorice from Trendy Twine. 

 
I used the Ghostly Greetings stamp set as well for my sentiment on the inside of my card. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Off to do some more crafting.  :)
 
Melisa
 

2 comments: