Thursday, October 4, 2012

Creepy Crawly ~~SOUS

 
 
Happy Friday Friends!
 
I'm back with a new Stuck on U Sketches challenge.  This week the challenge is a Creepy Crawly challenge.  I thought it would be fun to make a halloween card. 
 

For my card base I used Cut out spider web card.  The spider is a freebie from SVG Cuts.  I love the spider.  He looks so festive with is little hat.  

 
The sentiment is from Pink by Design's A Haunting We Will Go.  I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge. 
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Melisa


8 comments:

  1. That is so cute Melissa.. Love the cutesy little spider.. I need to make some Halloween cards and you certainly inspired me to get crafting :)
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Who's the lucky person who gets the card??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cutesy little spider! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spider too. The hat is a great touch. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One cute spider.......great card!

    ReplyDelete