Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Bee-Day

 
Happy Wednesday!
 
Hope you are having a great week.  Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  Today I have a shadow box card to share with you.  I made this card for my friend's daughter's birthday.  I had so much fun making this shadow box card, I thought I would make another one.  I used this shadow box card from the online silhouette store.  This cute little bee is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Honey Bee Cutting Files.  I can't get over how cute this little bee is. 
 

I used the Strawberry twine from The Twinery for around the square.  I used Cappuccino twine for the swirls behind the bee.  The bee is also on an Action wobble.  


I used the Birds and Bees stamp set from My Thoughts Exactly.  I used my 3 Girl JAM Bow Maker to make my bow and the crinkle ribbon is Coral Crush from the Caribbean Splash bundle. I used the 2 banner labels for my sentiment, they are also from the online silhouette store.   

 
This Friday is my 1 year Anniversary of blogging.  I'm having a blog hop on Friday 10/12/12 at 12am CST.  The fun starts HERE.  I have a lot of talented ladies that are joining me in this blog hop.  I'm going to have a giveaway and I know some of the ladies will have some blog candy too.  I hope you'll join us!
 
 
Don't forget to stop by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to see what the other design team members have created.  Thanks for stopping by today. 
 
Melisa


4 comments:

  1. So cute, Melisa! I love that you put her on an Action Wobble to make her fly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these shadow boxes so fun! I love that you added the little bee to yours! The colors and papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We TOTALLY LOVE this card!!!! It put a really big smile on our face. You did a wounderful job as always:)

    ReplyDelete