Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Love you to the Core

 
 
Hi Crafty Friends!
 
How's your week going?  Mine is busy but good.  Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I made a card to share with you.  For my card base I used the Ornated Edge Cards from the online silhouette store for my card base.  For the green background paper I used the Halloween Chevron & Stripes Digital paper from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I used the rounded square from the journaling shapes cut file also from the online silhouette store. 
 

This cute apple is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' Apple Picking Cutting Files.  I used the Sunflower Crinkle ribbon from the Harvest bundle from 3 Girl JAM.  I love their ribbon.  

 
For the sentiment I used the Sentiment Spots 1 for my sentiment.  The sentiment is from Joy's Life It's All Fall Pun.  The twine is Cappuccino from The Twinery. 

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to see what my fellow design team members made and leave them some love.  
 
Melisa


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute little card...that apple goes perfectly with your sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...this little card is adorable! That sentiment couldn't be more perfect! I love the pattern paper too! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Melisa! I love it!

    ReplyDelete