Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Halloween Blog Hop

 
 
 ~~Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Halloween Blog hop~~
 
 If you came here from Candace's blog you are in the right place.  If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start at the beginning, please start at Lisa's blog.  For this blog hop we are making halloween projects using the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons files.  Since I still haven't scrapbooked my halloween pictures from last year, so I thought that I would make a layout.    
  
 
The title was a Friday Freebie called Too Cute To SpookDid you miss out on it?  Don't worry you can still buy it.  It's a steal at 99 cents.  :)


For the girl spider I used the Halloween Critters Cutting FilesI love that these spiders are so easy to put together.  And look how cute they are.  Do you see the spider web behind her?  It's also from the Halloween Critters Cutting Files.  I used a glossy black cardstock to make the webs stand out. 

 
I used the same file Halloween Critters Cutting Files for my boy spider.  I used glossy accents to fill in the glasses on my boy spider so it would look like he had real glasses. 


I love the spider webs that come in the Halloween Critters Cutting FilesThis spider web has to be my favorite of the 3 spider webs.  

 
~~~Giveaway time~~~
 
 
 
"For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog on our hop and leave a comment on each blog. Lisa will randomly choose a winner of the big hop prize on Tuesday, October 23. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please."
 
 
Your next stop in the hop is Jeanne. 
 
Thanks for joining us for this fun Halloween blog hop. 
 
Melisa

24 comments:

  1. New follower:-) I love this layout, the webs are gorgeous and I love the cute spiders. TFS

    karon(dot)hughes(at)gmail(dot)com

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout, Melisa! I love how you laid everything out and how you used Glossy Accents on his little glasses...SO adorable! Thanks so much for being such a fabulous part of my DT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable layout! I love how you used those fun little spiders. And great pics too =)

    Lot of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your awesome LO!!! All the cuts are adorable and the overall design...PERFECT!! Super adorable!!!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa THS a fanatic layout. Just wonderful. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, Melisa!! I LOVE to see other layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your layout is so super cute!! I just love those spiders..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is just too CUTE!!!! Great job and great layout:) Thank You for sharing. I'm already a happy follower. Disneynut 4 life at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your page, I love it! New follower!
    Nancy
    alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layout The cuts are so cute Great spiders

    ReplyDelete
  11. Although i don't like spiders, yours are cute enough to like! Thanks for sharing your great LO. i am a follower

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melisa, this layout is perfect! I love the glossy black cardstock for the webs, it does help the web to stand out! And those spiders are just the cutest. Not to mention the pics of the kiddos! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your layout turned out awesome Melissa!! Hugs from your DT sister!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a perfect layout. I am a follower.
    stuff@gt.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute layout! I really LOVE those spiders!

    Jennifer Russell
    http://scrapinexpecttheunexpected.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun layout! I am loving those cute spiders and webs - perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a fun layout!! Great job melisa :-)

    calbekah at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute--I like your fun and spooky spiders!
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute I love this cutting file!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cuters!!!!

    I am a follower
    Cvjac at att dot net
    Viviana

    ReplyDelete
  21. So, so cute Melissa! I love your layout and that spider....omg, l love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Im so envious of you, I wish I could scrapbook. This layout is sooo cute. Everything just flows together so smooth. TFS,
    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the spiders, so cute.
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete