Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Layout~~SOUS~~

 
Hi Everyone!  Happy Friday!
 
I don't know about you but I'm glad it's Friday.  Today is the start of a new challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches.  The challenge is to use a pumpkin or a vegetable on your project.  Here is my layout.  This layout is the first time we took the twins to the pumpkin patch.  Even though none of my boys are looking towards the camera, I'm still happy I was able to get a family picture at the pumpkin patch. 
 
 
For my title I used Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Pumpkin Patch Cutting Files.  I love that this set comes with a title.  It makes it super easy to make a layout. 


I used the same Pumpkin Patch Cutting File for my wagon and pumpkins.  I just put my pumpkins behind the wagon and popped the whole thing up on pop dots. 
 

 
I hope you'll stop by Stuck on U Sketches and check out what the rest of the design team made. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, Melisa! I love that background paper with those cuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. Love the wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute lil wagon hauling those pumpkins around .. adorable!

    ReplyDelete