Thursday, November 29, 2012

Anything but a Card Friday

 
 
Happy Friday! 
 
Today the theme over at the Pink by Design blog is "Anything but a Card".  We thought since the holidays are just around the corner we would make gift card holders. 
 

To make my gift card holder I used the Pull out gift card holder-bracket from the online silhouette store.  I was surprised at how easy it was to put it together.  I didn't change the size either, I just used the size that it opened at.  In the picture below you can see what it looks like when you open it. 

The sentiment is from Pink by Design's Scripted Year. I have to say this is one of my favorite stamp sets because it has such a good variety of sayings for every holiday on it.  


Here it is with the gift card pulled out.  It slides in and out really easily.  

 
Don't forget that there still is time to participate in this week's sketch challenge.  You don't have to use Pink by Design stamps to play along but if you have them, we would love it if you used them.  Don't forget to link up your projects at Pink by Design
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Melisa

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I liked your doing ..
    I would love to visit
    Look at what you have, please visit me ..
    I want to join me

    I wish you good luck

    cute

    http://www.cicileydi.com/2012/06/tek-tasla-iki-kus-hem-ignedanlk-hem-tak.html

    ReplyDelete