Thursday, November 1, 2012

Autumn Memories ~~SOUS~~


Happy Friday!
 
Do you know what today is?  It is the start of another fun challenge going on over at Stuck on U Sketches.  The new challenge is an Fall/Autumn challenge.  You must use the word Autumn or Fall on your project.  These pictures are from the first time we took our twins to the pumpkin patch. 
 

The title, owl and leaves all came from SVG Cuts' Acorn Autumn SVG Kit.  I love that the title is two different fonts. 


Here is the cute little owl.  He is super easy to put together too. 


The twine I used to tie the leaves together is Cappuccino from The Twinery.  I found the jute ribbon at my local scrapbook store.  I love how the ribbon looks behind the leaves. 

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by Stuck on U Sketches to see what the other design team members made. 
 
Have a good day!
 
Melisa

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Melisa, I really like the die cuts you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo pretty! I love that little owl, and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete