Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hay Fever Layout~~PPPR~~

 
 
Hi Crafty Friends!
 
Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I have been on a roll making scrapbook layouts and have been wanting to scrapbook these pictures for a while now.  When I saw these cutting files I knew right away what I was going to do. 
 
 
The cornstalk, black bird and bale of hay are from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Fall Fesitival Cutting Files.   The are all popped up on pop dots it's just a little hard to tell in the pictures. 
 



I love this little black bird.  He is too cute.  I used a shimmery black cardstock for his head and wings to make him stand out.  

 
The banner for my title is from the Sentiment Spots 1.  The title is LD This and That from the online silhouette store. 
 

 
The bale of hay is from the Fall Festival Cutting Files.  The pumpkin is from the Pumpkin Patch Cutting Files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.

 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful week. 
 
Melisa
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the little scene you created! Awesome layout, Melisa! :)

    ReplyDelete