Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hay Rides Layout ~~PPPR~~

 
Hi Everyone! 
 
I hope you are having a good day.  Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Ribbons, Pretty Ribbon.  I have a layout to share with you.  Now I have to admit I kinda planned these pictures around this Hay Ride die cut.  When we went apple picking I made sure my hubby took some pictures of me and my boys for this layout.  Have you ever done that?  I do it all the time.  LOL
 
I made this layout using the Fall Festival Cutting Files for the Hay Ride.  I have been wanting to use this die cut for a while now and I'm so happy I finally got a chance to use it. 
 
 
  Isn't the little tractor cute? 

 

For my title I used the background of the title from the Pumpkin Patch Cutting Files and a font from the online silhouette store called LD Wanted.

 
I hope you'll check out what the other design team members made. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Happy Thanksgiving!!
 
Melisa


1 comment:

  1. This is just so cute, Melisa! Those photos are perfect for this layout idea! I plan my pics around a layout idea sometimes...I just rarely get around to scrapping them. I'm in awe of all of you who do so many layouts. Maybe I should make that a resolution for next year. :)

    ReplyDelete