Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pink by Design Sketch Challenge

 
Hello Crafty Friends!
 
Today is the start of a new challenge going on over at Pink by Design,  This the challenge is a sketch challenge.  You can make a card or scrapbook layout for this challenge as long as it uses this sketch.   
 
Here is my take on the sketch. For the orange and red borders I used the Borders 1 Cutting Files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  The acorn and scalloped circle are from the online silhouette store. 
 
 
The sentiment I used is from the Be Mine stamp set from Pink by Design.  I love that even though this is a Valentine's Day stamp set I could still use it for other types of cards as well. 

 
I thought it would be fun to make another card using this sketch but flip the sketch this time.  This sentiment came from the You're a Hoot stamp set.  The borders are again from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Borders 1 Cutting Files.  The owl is from the online silhouette store.   
 

I just love this little owl, he is too cute.  

 
 
I hope you'll join us in the fun challenge.  You don't have to use Pink by Design stamps to participate but if you do we would love to see you use them.  Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to link up your projects at Pink by Design
 
Melisa





No comments:

Post a Comment