Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pink by Design Using Scraps Tip

 
Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
 
I hope you all are having good week so far.  Today over at Pink by Design we are showing you different ways you can use all those scraps of paper you have left over from other projects.  I made this layout for one of my girlfriends.  All of the paper I used on this layout except the orange paper is scraps of paper from other projects.  To make the little squares I just measured the size of my scraps of paper and then found the square shape on the online silhouette store.  Then all I had to do was make them the same size as my scraps of paper.  They are actually just from two different patterns paper I just turned them over to use the different patterns. 
 
 
This sentiment is from Pink by Design's A Haunting we will go stamp set.  The green banner and white banner is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sentiment spots 1.   The cute little bat is from SVG Cuts' Spooky Cuties SVG Collection.  

 
The spider and the zombie are also from SVG Cuts' Spooky Cuties SVG Collection.  I found the title on the online silhouette store.  The green patterned paper is a scrap from another halloween layout that I did awhile back.  It was the perfect size for this banner.  After I cut out the banner I still had a little strip of the paper left so I used that paper for my scalloped border and just used the other side.  



The twine is Charcoal from The Twinery.  


Don't forget that there is still time to participate in the Sketch challenge this week.  I hope you'll join in the fun and play along.  Dont' forget to link up your projects at Pink by Design
 
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment