Thursday, November 15, 2012

Whoo Do Ya Luv~~SOUS

 
 
 Happy Friday! 
 
Today is the start of a new challenge going on over at Stuck on U Sketches.  This challenge is all about owls.  And I love me some owls.  I made this layout for my friend who is just as crazy about owls as I am.   Here it is. 
 

For my title I used the owl word phrases.   For the owl I used the Heart owl from the online silhouette store but I didn't cut out the heart.  The tree is the Summer tree.  All of these die cuts are from the online silhouette store.  I just love the owl paper too. 

 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend. 
 
Melisa
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is too cute! That owl paper is adorable! Love it, Melisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so lovin all these owls for the challenge this week....
    Great layout and I really like that owl paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, this turned out fabulous!! Love the design and the tree and owl so soooooo cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this so cute Melisa..I adore that little owl sitting on the tree and I can't help but sing your title..LOL
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete