Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hot Cocoa Treat bag

 
 
Hi Jaded Blossom Fans!
 
I'm Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations and I'm so happy to be a guest designer for the day over at Jaded Blossom.  I can't wait to share my project with you.  Today I will be featuring the Hot Cocoa Stamp set.  I thought it would be to make this to hand out to the teachers at my son's school for Christmas.   
 
 
To make the topper I used Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Handled Treat Bag.  For my sentiment I used the Hot Cocoa stamp set.  The Cup of Cocoa is from SVG Cutting Files.          

 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
 
Melisa
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Super Cute Treat Bag!

    bolvera66@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute!! Thanks so much for being a guest designer with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so adorable. Thanks for Guest Designing for us over at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute!!! I love it! They are going to be perfect to hand out!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Melissa, especially love the handle to hold the package with all those goodies. And that snowman marshmallow, Yum! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is toooo cute ! love the peppermint sticks in it too !!! thanks so much for being a guest designer for us ♥

    michelle~ jb owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Great little gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love that little snowman in there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute gift! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOOOVE! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's monthly challenge, and being a guest designer!

    Jenny – Jaded Blossom DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome treat bag :)

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete