Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas ~~PPPR~~



Hi Everyone!
 
Today is Design team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  I decided that I would make a Christmas card.  I haven't made very many Christmas cards this year because I have been having so much fun making treat bags. 
 

I used the Snow Peeps Cutting files for the snow girl.  The Snow Peeps cuttting file has to be my favorite file right now.  I love, love, love snowmen.  How could you not love them, look how cute they are. 
 


 
I also used the Sentiment Spots 1 for my sentiment.  The sentiment is from Joy's Life Wintery Puns stamp set. 
 
Don't forget to head to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons to check out what the rest of the design team made. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I really do appreciate all your nice comments on my projects. 
 
Happy Holidays!
 
Melisa

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable card, Melisa! Awesome job! :D

    ReplyDelete