Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pink by Design Stamp Release Blog Hop

 
 
Welcome to the Pink by Design Stamp Release Blog Hop!!
 
If you came from Dawn's Blog then you are in the right place.  If you would like to start at the beginning of the hop then head over to Sarah's Blog.    
 
Today I made a card to share with you.   When I saw these stamps I knew I had to make a card for my girlfriend.  She has been having a tough couple of weeks and I thought this card would cheer her up. 
 

This cute little doll came from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Santa's Little Helpers Cutting Files.  Isn't she just the cutest little doll?   The twine is Ocean from The Twinery.  


This sentiment is from the Heat Things Up stamp set.  I love this stamp set.  There are soooo many great sentiments on it.  

 
Your next stop in the hop is Sarah.  Thanks for hopping along with us. 
 
Melisa


21 comments:

  1. What a cute card...I could use a hug from that little doll. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute card it could be turned into a great snowglobe too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sentiment! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the sentiment!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com
    miranda at nanasscrapspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute Tfs

    Vivi

    Cvjac at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card...your friend will love it! I put this stamp set on my wish list.

    nanettemt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, she is the cutest little girl and I love the saying you used! Thank you for taking the time to share with us on the hop today!
    jellybeankahler@yahoo.com A new visitor and follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ideas. As a newbie to paper crafting I need all the inspiration I can get. Thanks for sharing!
    ptucker6 at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card definitely does NOT suck--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! I love this card, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, should just pick up your friends spirits.
    Dawn RI

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card with such a wonderful sentiment.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card to cheer up a friend! I love that stamp set! This release was filled with amazing stamps!
    I am a new follower!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com
    happiqueen@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card for a friend!!!! I love it.

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your card!! Sweet and sassy at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is so cute and your friend will love ur.

    ReplyDelete