Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Blog Hop

 
 
Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Winter Blog Hop! 

If you come from Jeanne's Blog then you are in the right spot.  If you just stumbled up on this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's Blog.    For this blog hop we will be making Christmas or Winter themed projects using different files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  

I made these cute little treat bags to share with you today.  I used the Handled Treat Bag Cutting Files to make the topper. 
 
 
For my sentiment I used the Sentiment Spots 1.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Christmas Poop stamp set.  



This adorable little elf is from the Santa's Helpers Cutting Files.   I love his expression.  

 
I also made a treat bag using the Snow Peeps cutting files
 

I am head over heels crazy about this snowman.  Look how cute he is with his glasses.  I used glossy accents on his glasses to make them look like real glasses.  


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Snowman Kisses stamp set.  


Look how cute they look together.  

 
~~~~GIVEAWAY TIME~~~~
 
 
 For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog on our hop and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter. Lisa will randomly choose a winner of the big hop prize on Tuesday, December 18. Only US or Canadian mailing addresses, please.

You're next stop is Candace
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Melisa


20 comments:

  1. Super cute treat bags! I completely forgot about that file. Great job =D

    lots of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. both your gift bags turned out great Melisa!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so going to get this elf. Love your treat bags!!
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so adorable, Melisa! Love these little treat bags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this Melissa!! What adorable cuts....that elf face is too cute!!!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too too cute, love those glasses!!

    I am now a follower!!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way too cute to hide in a scrapbook. i love it. Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are sooo cute, Melisa!! if I had more time, these would be PERFECT for a preschool class!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable treat bags--I like the handle. The glasses on the snowman crack me up.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute Melisa! The snowman is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melissa these topper couldn't be any cuter!!!!!! I just love them so much! Awesome job on using the glossy accents for mr. Snowman's glasses!
    Toodles
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG how cute!! The snowman is absolutely adorable and the glossy accents were the perfect touch. Thank you so much for sharing - definitely going to try this one!

    Jennifer
    wunderscreations@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this bags. Your little Treat are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your treat bags! The snowman with the glasses is just adorbale! I'm a new follower! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun treat bag and topper!! Love all of her files. I am a follower!

    calbekah@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute! Just loving the elf but I love the snowman too.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Melisa, these are adorable!! I can't decide which is my favorite! I LOVE the idea of the glossy accents for the snowman's glasses!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    ScrapThisSaveThat.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your little treat bags! the snowman and elf are absolutely adorable! already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute!! I love the handled look.

    New follower ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Santa is so Nerdy with the great looking glasses and the Elf looks absolutely ready and eager for Christmas day. Awesome treat bags.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete