Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Visit with Santa~~PPPR~~

 
Hi Everyone! 
 
Today is Design team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  Today I have a layout to share with you.  The picture is from our visit with Santa last year.  I can't wait to go back with my boys this year.  They are looking forward to it already.  Now on to my layout.  :)
 
 
 This title is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Santa Title Cutting Files.   



This adorable Santa is from the Jolly St. Nick Cutting Files.  The teddy bear is from the Santa's Helpers Cutting files.  I wanted it to look like Santa was holding the teddy bear in his hand.     
 


The Jack in the Box is also from the Santa's Helpers Cutting files.   I had so much fun making this layout.  I think Santa is my favorite.  

 
Thanks for stopping by today! 
 
Melisa


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute layout! I love that Santa is holding the teddy bear! Awesome layout, as always, Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lo!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com
    miranda at nanasscrapspot dot com

    ReplyDelete