Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A couple of fun challenges

 
 
Hi Everyone!
 
Today I have a cute little scalloped box to share with you.  I made this for several different challenges.  The first one is Peachy Keen Stamps.  The challenge is to make a 3D item of my choice using bears. 
 
 
 The second challenge is Pinspired Challenges.  I was inspired by the hearts on the picture below.    So I added hearts around the box. 
 
 
 
The cute little bear face is from Peachy Keen's new Teddy Bear Assortment
 
 
The third challenge is from Action Wobbles.  The challenge is to share what inspired you.  In this picture I was again inspired by the hearts.  I used the same picture for the Pinspired challenge.  Below you can see the Action Wobble behind the teddy bear.   
 
 
I'm entering my 3D box into the following challenges:
 
Peachy Keen:  3D item with a Bear
 
 Action Wobble: Pinterest inspired item
 
Pinspired Challenges:  Make something inspired from picture below.


 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Melisa

11 comments:

  1. Oh your little bear box is adorable! I love that you put him on an action wobble! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little box and your bear is just too cute! Great attention to all the little details! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, good luck with your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....this is just so, so cute! Love the scalloped edge on your treat box, the adorable teddy and the fun action wobble! This little treat box has got it all! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC job with your sweet little box and bear,They are just ADORABLE!!!I LOVE it,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling. Great take on the inspiration picture!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH CUTE!!! The hearts do POP on the inspiration photo :) Thanks for linking this up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bear is adorable and I love that you put him on an action wobble! Thanks for joining the Peachy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Thanks for playing with us at Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! Love how he is popped up off of the box! Thanks for playing with us at Pinspired Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete