Friday, January 18, 2013

Do you like me?


TGIF!  Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here today to share this cute little guy with you.  I'm so happy today is Friday.  I have been wanting to share this with you since I made it.  And today I can finally share it with you. 



 
I used a 1x6 inch clear tube and filled it with red M&M's. Then I wrapped it with the Red Burlap that came with the Birthday KitI used my favorite stamp set Funny Valentine for my sentiment. 
 
  I used Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Heart Guy Cutting Files for the Heart Guy.  For the banner in his hands I used the Sentiment Spots 1. 
 
 
The twine is Cherry Red from Timeless Twine.   Isn't he a little goofy looking guy? I love the expression on his face. 
 
Don't forget the Anything but a card challenge is still going on.  You have until Saturday 01/19/2013 to link up your project.  I hope you'll participate.  The winner will be announced on Sunday 01/20/2013. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Melisa

15 comments:

  1. This is just tooo cute Melisa! I LOVE how you used the tubes and how you attached the sentiment. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg too cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovigminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. The face on that heart is just cracking me up. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this month over at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!! I love that little guy and his face is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh!!! LOL this is fantastic!!!! Super cute idea, Melissa. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love how you made him hold the sign...so cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! I love test tube treats!! This is super cute and love the little bows!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced
    TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love it, love how playful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is soooo very cute !! love that svg !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute!!! I love his face expression!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is Adorable! Love it...

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete