Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Matthew!!

 
Happy Birthday Matthew!
 
Today is Matthew's 7th Birthday.  I can't believe that he is 7 years old already.  Where has the time gone?  Before I know it he will be driving and dating.  :)  He was really excited when I told him I was going to make some goody bags for him to pass out to his class.  Here they are. 
 
 
I used Jaded Blossom's Sweet Birthday Wishes for the sentiment.   Matthew picked out the sentiment and the skater image himself.  The skater boy and sentiment shape is from the online silhouette store.   
 
 
The bags are the 3x4 inch bags from the Jaded Blossom store.  I filled the bags with a candy necklace and gumballs.  
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I really do appreciate you stopping by to read my blog. 
 
Melisa

6 comments:

  1. How cute are those!! I bet the kids loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and Yummy all at the same time !! I can't wait until I can make goody bags and stuff for my child when he is older !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow...these are great! What fun colors and patterns and look at those treats! Happy birthday to your Matthew - enjoy these years. My Matthew will be 30 years old next month...yikes, I'm so old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun, Melisa! :D

    ReplyDelete