Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Heart Ewe Valentine Card

 
Hi Everyone!  How's it going?
 
Today is my day over at Timeless Twine.  It is also my first project as a Twine-ista.  I have had so much fun making Valentine day projects, I thought I would make a card to share with you. 
 
Here it is.  I used the Bubble Gum Pink twine for the bows on the sheeps ears. I also used Strawberry Cupcake Twine under my sentiment. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Funny Valentine Stamp set. 
 

 
For my card base I used Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 1 and Sentiment Spots 1 for my sentiment shape.  
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to post your projects on the Timeless Twine Facebook page.  We would love to see them. 
 
Have a Twinetastic day!
 
Melisa

3 comments:

  1. This is tooo cute Melisa! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet card! Love that adorable little lamb and the shape of your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete