Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jaded Blossom January Challenge


 
 Hi Everyone!  How's your Sunday going?

Today is the start of a new challenge going on over at Jaded Blossom.  This month the challenge is to create anything but a card. 

Here is my project.  I made a 3D Heart box and filled it with Hershey Kisses. 


I used the Got Candy stamp set for my sentiment. I think this is my favorite stamp set from the new release. 

 
The pink jute ribbon is from the Birthday Kit.  The twine is Bubble Gum Pink by Timeless Twine. 
 

I used the Valentine's Candy and Conversation Candies for the kisses inside the box. 
 

 
Here's a close up of the kisses.  Aren't they cute?
 
 
I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge.  You can link up your projects HERE
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Melisa

12 comments:

  1. so super pretty ! love the heart box !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo Adorably Pretty!! And such a Wonderfully romantic way to give sweet treats! Love this! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooo pretty Melissa, Love the box and papers you used! :-)
    Toodles
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Treat Box. The papers you used are so pretty they are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful treat box! I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo pretty! I love colors of the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this box. So pretty and I love the paper!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks delicious inside, and out! LOVE the papers you used! Thanks for joining in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month :)

    Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete