Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 1


Hi Everyone! 

Welcome to day 1 of the Jaded Blossom Valentine Sneak Peeks.  Today I am showcasing a stamp set called "Got Candy".  A second stamp set called Valentine's Candy is also being shown today.  Here is what I created with the Got Candy stamp set.   
 

 
I used the 3x4 inch Clear bags for the candy.  The candy is Giant chewy Sweet Tarts.  The sentiment is from the Got Candy stamp set.  The pennant flag is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sentiment Spots 1.  The pink ribbon is from the Jaded Blossom Birthday Kit
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my project today.  Don't forget to stop by Jaded Blossom to see what the design team created. 
 
I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. 
 
Melisa


18 comments:

  1. This chewy treat goes great with the stamp for sure.
    http:// NeatNook. blogspot. com
    contact@ NeatThings-Boutique dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your project very cute
    Hugs
    Debbie
    DDsCrafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet!! love the little bag of goodies. Can't wait to see whats coming tomorrow.

    Phyllis
    hairdresser 16 @ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute projects!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Those candies looks so yummy. Thanks for Guest Designing over at Jaded Blossom this month. Can't wait to see the rest of your creations.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    PS. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute Melisa! Those candies are perfect! Thanks for guest designing with us this month!! :)
    ~Candace

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, I love that candy and your bear is simply adorable! Thanks for Guest Designing over at Jaded Blossoom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute...I love the candies and that cute little bear! Thank you for guest Designing with us Jaded Blossom this month:)

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute! I forgot all about those candies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEEkkk!! I forgot about those candies too!! I love them! They are perfect for this stamp set! very cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this treat is adorable

    rosiemini@satx.rr.com
    www.scraploviingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness...how yummy is this? Love the sentiment! I haven't seen those candies in a long, long time - they are perfect for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, I love those candies almost as much as your project!! TFS, and happy to have you designing with us this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just the cutest! Love the bear! Thanks for guest designing with us this month!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  15. tooo cute girl I LOVE these candies !!!! yummy!

    ReplyDelete