Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 3


Happy Thursday!

Welcome to day 3 of the Jaded Blossom sneak peeks.  Today we are showing you the new Conversation Candies and Funny Valentine stamp sets. For my project I used the Conversation Candies stamp set.    
 

The sentiment is from the Got Candy stamp set.  


I also used the Conversation Candies and the Valentine's Candies for the bottom of my candies.  



 
The twine is from The Twinery's Strawberry twine. The heart is from the Online Silhouette Store.  The 3x4 inch bag is from Jaded Blossom
 
Now head on over to Jaded Blossom and check out what the rest of the design team created. 
 
See ya tomorrow for some more sneak peeks. 
 
Melisa  


14 comments:

  1. So pretty! ;) I love that paper. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute!!! LOVE the papers and these stamps are awesome!!!
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute, love the color combos

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. i love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous favor packaging, all decorated so pretty.
    http:// NeatNook. blogspot. com
    contact@ NeatThings-Boutique dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just toooo cute Melisa! I love the colors and the papers too. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE these colors! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa I love the color combo these papers are so pretty very cute project
    Hugs
    Debbie
    DDsCrafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the paper combination you used! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete