Thursday, January 31, 2013

Love is in the Air Blog Hop

 
 
 
Hello everyone and Welcome to Love is in the Air Blog Hop!
 
If you came here from Christine's blog you are in the right place.  If you would like to start at the beginning of the blog hop please start at Misses Crafty.  Here the card I made.   
 


For the boy I used Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Valentine Kids Cutting files.  The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting file.  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Got Candy? stamp set.  His little face is from Peachy Keen's Boy Mates Assortment
 
 
You're next stop in the blog hop is Melanie.  The entire blog hop line up is below, just in case you get lost. 
 
 
Thanks for hopping with us today!
 
Melisa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

17 comments:

  1. This is adorable. The papers are perfect and I like the circle shape card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious card! i love it. Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is really cute.

    afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome creation...
    I am a follower

    morentin1326@aol.com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    thanks for the chance to win...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, the little details and its adorable! So cute!
    Thank you for being a part of my hop!
    :)
    misses crafty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. I love the sentiment and the little boy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love your card. Especially since I have two boys. I love the sentiment you used, too. Made me smile. Thank you for sharing your creativity and inspiration. Thank you also for a super fun blog hop!

    sroseberry@ymail.com
    zannieberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute card!!! love him and the sentiment very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is soooo cute! I giggled! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you made a shape card and all of the details. It was fun hopping with you!
    Mary -
    http://irongatestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melisa: How appropriate with all your little men. =) I really like the boy, I'm going to have to check out that company & I love Peachy Keen stamps. The colors you used were perfect!

    ~Beth
    mddesigns_11@yahoo.com
    http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your card is great! i love his little face =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card!!!! Its just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great design. Like the cute cuts

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete